- The annual Miss Cayman Universe motorcade
will be taking the island by storm one rhinestone at a time this
weekend, kicking off tomorrow from 8am at the Royal Watler Cruise
Terminal in George Town.
- The National Trust for the Cayman Islands
announced this week the arrival of 13 blue iguanas as a result of
captive-breeding efforts, bringing the total number of hatchlings to 20
baby blues for 2019.
- The first Stroke and Stride
took place on Wednesday with 126 participants competing to support the
Special Needs Foundation. The second race is set to take place on August
- The Cayman Islands Blood Bank received their first dedicated van this week which will assist with mobile blood drives across island.
- The FPP Cayman Selects will be taking on the USA South Panthers tomorrow in the Butterfield Rugby Challenge at the South Sound Rugby pitch at 4pm.