1. See Camana Bay transform into a Christmas wonderland at the Annual Tree Lighting tomorrow from 4-10pm.
2. It’s back again, Cayman’s longest running festival, Taste of Cayman Food and Drink Festival. Early bird tickets are now on sale, general admission ticket are only $35 and VIP tickets are $135.
3. Cayman was saddened this week by the loss of treasured guitarist Jonathan Ebanks from Swanky Kitchen Band.
4. John Lewis are getting into the festive season with the release of a beautifully executed Christmas ad featuring Elton John.
5. Support your favourite local artists this Saturday at Royal Palms as they battle for a spot to perform on the main stage at Kaaboo.