- The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
has partnered with the Cayman Islands National Trust to purchase 10
acres of land in East End in order to protect the natural habitat for
birds and other native species.
- It’s here! Today is 7th Annual Big Shave!
Thank you to all of Hannah’s Heroes . Since its inception, the charity
has raised more than $2.1 million for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
- As we know at Tower, a great re-design doesn’t happen overnight. With some 25 different Lay’s flavors in the mix, redesigning all the bags took them months.
- Caymankind to our neighbours – Cayman Airways
sends a charter plane of medical supplies to the Bahamas donated by the
Cayman Islands Health Services Authority, Health City and Doctor’s
Hospital. This precious, and much-needed, cargo to our island neighbors
is vital as they deal with the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian’s
- Public sector workers and government employees
ditched their individual cars today in favour of car pools, buses,
bicycles and their feet on Cayman Car Free Day. News reporters followed
their footsteps covering the news via pedal power.