Understanding your customers has never been more crucial.
Data-driven marketing is six times more likely to achieve competitive advantage and profitability: Forbes
The world is facing an economic crisis like we have never seen before. Times are tough. For many businesses in the Cayman Islands, they will be tougher than they have ever been and we will need to re-think the way we do business.
Many of us are working from home and are unable to service our customers in the ways we normally do. We believe you can use this time to your advantage. This ‘downtime’ can be used constructively to put your business in a position of strength for when we are able to function ‘as normal’ once again.
So, what is the best use of this time?
As the Island’s most established marketing agency we can work with you to develop a marketing communications plan that can impact your bottom line and help you to emerge from this worldwide crisis intact. However, we also understand budgets are tight and that this is the time for prudent spending.
Without the budget to employ a marketing agency you may want to develop a new marketing strategy yourself and to find new and inventive ways to attract new customers.
There are many ways you can do this, but so as to not waste your time, resources and of course money, you should be doing this armed with facts.
In late 2019, Tower conducted its annual Cayman consumer attitudes and behaviours survey – the only one of its kind in the Cayman Islands. We now have the final report that we want to offer to you, so you can also benefit from the data. We are offering a 25% discount on the 2019 retail price to help Cayman businesses in these challenging times.
Why should you buy the Cayman consumer attitudes and behaviours report?
- Our survey is the biggest of its kind on the island.
- We carried out phone conversations with 500 residents from a wide, representative, cross-section of the community.
- The survey delves deep into buying habits, lifestyle habits and media habits.
For example, did you know that:
- Ecaytrade is by far the most widely used local website with 47% of residents visiting it regularly
- Respondents who are single are three times more likely to listen to Star Radio than those who are married,
We can bet you didn’t.
Finally, we are offering the Cayman consumer report, which is the biggest of its kind in the Cayman Islands, for 25% less than the 2019 purchase price. For only $1,500 you can have a downloadable copy of the 2020 Cayman consumer report which includes:
- Monthly income
- Education level
- Home ownership status
- Marital status
- Number of cars
- Internet usage
- Location of internet usage
- Channels for internet usage
- Frequented websites
- Frequented social media sites
- Device ownership
- Industry sectors
- Nationality& registered to vote status
- Radio station listenership
- Local news readership
- Business search data
- TV service preference
- TV viewing habits
- Magazine readership
- Cinema visitation habits
- Travel habits