The Cayman Islands Law Society promotes and regulates the fair practice of law across the Cayman Islands. Our brief was to develop a brand that would bring clarity to the Society’s purpose and enable it to become as powerful, visible and diverse as the industry it represents.
Working with the Law Society Council and a group of its members, we developed a strategy for the brand that defined its purpose and gave it a a stronger voice to bring together its members. Communication channels included a new website, a digital newsletter for members, and the creation of a voice on various social media platforms.
A large part of the project was the creation of videos to highlight the successful and diverse careers of Caymanians who have earned a degree in law. From partners and associates at law firms to business managers, human rights consultants and government officials, these successful Caymanians have taken varied pathways to success, and Tower was pleased to showcase these on behalf of the Law Society.
- Hon Franz Manderson speaks about his choices to study law and how that has helped pave his way in politics.
- David Collins, partner at Walkers, tells how doors were opened for him in law.
- Cline Glidden, associate at Ogier, shares his story of how he successfully redirected his career towards law and never looked back.
- Christina Bodden, Partner at Maples and Calder, talks about the many options available to young Caymanians who choose to study law.
- Randall Martin, Partner at Dinner Martin Attorneys, talks about his rewarding career in law in the Cayman Islands.
- Sara Collins, lawyer, human rights consultant and writer shares insights into her career success with a law degree.
- James Bergstrom, partner at Ogier, talks about the opportunities his law degree has provided in reaching the pinnacle of his career.
- Annikki Brown, Country Manager at General Worldwide, talks about how her law degree helped build her road to success in her career.
- Bryan Hunter, Managing Partner at Appleby, shares his experiences and successes with his law degree.