The 5 things you need to know this week are:
1) The Queen’s baton is in Cayman today as part of its 388-day journey leading up to the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.
2) Representatives from the Cayman Islands Government and Cayman Finance are wrapping up a visit to London for stakeholder meetings.
3) Cayman’s Rotary clubs have come together to launch a national road safety campaign, Share the Road, aimed at encouraging road users to have respect for one another while on Cayman’s roads.
4) The Port Authority of the Cayman Islands is celebrating their 40th anniversary of operations with a family fun day on Saturday, 15 July.
5) This summer, Cayman Airways will be operating nonstop flights between Grand Cayman and Montego Bay twice-weekly.